Hey all, I'm the new guy!

Jonny46

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

I'm looking for some inspiration in modding my B7 Avant. My wife recently remodelled the front end with the wall on our driveway, so I see this an excuse/reason to upgrade and improve.

It's the usual S-Line spec and looking a little worn at the minute. I've got to keep it family friendly but we'll see where we end up.

Further to the last, If anyone can tell me what flat bottomed steering wheel fits i'd appreciate it. In fact any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'm new to the Audi world but a long standing VAG fan, most of my cars though have one of those little air-cooled motors in the boot.

Hiya and welcome along. You will get lots of help and advice if you post your questions up in the B7 part of the forum. Good luck with the modding, you will get hooked!

Hiya and welcome along. You will get lots of help and advice if you post your questions up in the B7 part of the forum. Good luck with the modding, you will get hooked!

Hey, Thanks for the welcome. When I'm allowed to post some images up I'll show some of my previous toys. I still have my 2387cc '67 Beetle. As for modding the Audi, I think it may become a bit addictive.