Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport

Thread: Hello All!

1st Gear

Status

Red face Hello All!

Hey guys and girls, I'm Rob from Cambridge. I've recently purchased a 57 plate A3 170 Quattro Hatchback in Lava Grey.

Got a friend and few others i know on here, Chris (b19 ctr) originally brought his rear s3 brakes if he remembers me and another Chris (Cribbon) who's my best bud.

I've been wanting to join up for a long time but its taken me around 13 months to finally find the car I now have (very anal on what I wanted lol)

I hopefully will meet a few of you at Audi Drivers International at Castle Combe in October as i'm on the list.

Not that anyone will appreciate it but i used to own a 106 Gti road legal track car so do love my track days and shows but not enough balls to take the Audi round anything as of yet

Anyway thanks for the read , I hope your all awake as i'm always after good advise

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hello Rob and welcome to ASN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob-170-Quattro View Post
    Not that anyone will appreciate it but i used to own a 106 Gti road legal track car so do love my track days and shows but not enough balls to take the Audi round anything as of yet
    Good choice of track car.
    Take the Audi around the track you know you want to

Status
    Welcome to ASN.
    Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-Sport.net online magazine.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP.

1st Gear

Status
    Hey dude!

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    to the forum mate i know someone who can put a nice map on ur A3 he's done his one with very good results
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Hiya and welcome aboard. As Jase said, you know you want to track it lol!!!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Status

Looking forward to seeing where you take this!
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

1st Gear

Status
    Thank you for the welcomes. I've already found the forum extremely helpful with many people willing to give you the time of day and great advise

As for tracking it, I'd love to but the cost of breaking parts on a Peugeot was minimal compared to an Audi and unfortunately I'm only 22 not that this will stop me for too long.

I'll sort some pictures of the car and post them asap!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Hey Rob, I'll be @ combe, will you have the 106 as my younger bro wants to get into racing

Edit: You USED to own.
    Last edited by N8; 7th September 2011 at 13:08.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

The King of Cannock

Status
    Hey Rob you finally got one then Get some pictures and a spec up.

Air, OZ, Tarrox, on a TDI

1st Gear

Status
    Be good to see you at Combe N8, Im there this weekend aswell for PCAD, should really be doing the Vag shows but cant help watching 106's etc rips bigger cars to pieces As for your brother racing, do you mean sport or for fun? Wish I'd of got into it professionally.

Hey Chris! Yeah finally after a long long time! Been worth the wait and money though. I'll post some pictures and the spec up after the weekend, will hopefully have some nice ones by then. I now realise how much you'd actually done to your car when I met you, been a big hit on alot of forum's! Will you be going to Audi Drivers International at Castle Combe in October?

1st Gear

Status
    rob ya gonna track in within the year i know what your like! lol!

here is a pic of ya robs car with mine last weekend before we went to trax car show!

The King of Cannock

Status
    Hi Rob cheers for the coments on the car No i'm going to the Forge open day at Castle Combe this weekend but then its no more shows till Ultimate Dubs in March as i've loads of mods including air ride to get done

1st Gear

Status
    Bugger sounds like ill miss you by 1 day then, ill be at combe this Saturday for PCAD, is the forge day on the Sunday?
    We'll have to catch up next year :-) Ill keep an eye on the progress thread :-)
    Lava Grey A3 Hatchback S-line 170 Quattro, 18" Speedline Turini's, Bilstein B8 Shocks, 35mm H&R Springs, H&R ARB's, Small Remap, Darkside Development EGR Delete, K&N Panel, Full S3 Brakes, Yellow Stuff Pads, Drilled/Grooved Disc's, Bi-Xenons, DRL's, Full Leather, RNS-E/Changer/Bose, LED Interior Light Pack + Ambient Lighting, Rain And Light Pack, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Auto Folding Mirrors, Black Grill/Badges, MY11 Rears, Lamin-x Fogs.

The King of Cannock

Status
    No forge day is Saturday rob

1st Gear

Status
    Bugger, I didn't know it was a forge day, just always known it as PCAD (performance car action day) I had a look for your car but couldn't see it. Got a good deal on them boost hoses you've got so they'll hopefully be here Tuesday. Got some good.pics so will post them up.
    Lava Grey A3 Hatchback S-line 170 Quattro, 18" Speedline Turini's, Bilstein B8 Shocks, 35mm H&R Springs, H&R ARB's, Small Remap, Darkside Development EGR Delete, K&N Panel, Full S3 Brakes, Yellow Stuff Pads, Drilled/Grooved Disc's, Bi-Xenons, DRL's, Full Leather, RNS-E/Changer/Bose, LED Interior Light Pack + Ambient Lighting, Rain And Light Pack, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Auto Folding Mirrors, Black Grill/Badges, MY11 Rears, Lamin-x Fogs.