Afternoon!

DefiantFrog

Reaction score
Hey all!

Another noob to add to the list! :)

Having had Jap for the last decade, I've decided to have a bit of a change... The weekend-toy Mk2 Toyota MR2 will still sit in the drive way, but my daily Corolla T-Sport makes way for a 56 plate A3 S-line 2l TFSI next Thursday!

Having had a look around the various Audi forums for somewhere to make myself at home, this place looks to be pretty relaxed, so thought I'd register, pop in and say Hi!

So... err... Hi! :)

Take it easy...

Ben

:sign_welcome: Ben.

Got any plans for it?

This forum definitely gets u spending, there's so many nice A3's on here. Beware!

Plans will almost definately emerge! :) I've been so emersed in Jap, tbh, I don't really know whats out there and what will fit in the A3! I have a lot of reading to do...

I've got what looks to be a pretty old Symphony stereo with a non-Audi iPod connection, but from what I read the iPod functionality isn't up to much. I'll need to do something about that, but what exactly I have no idea yet!

I love the latest rear-light clusters, and the next refresh-up front light clusters, and while they look like they might fit ok, I'll have to check up before buying anything.

Definately need Cruise Control and a Centre Arm rest - dealer is getting me prices when I go to pick it up, but will hunt around for prices before I commit to anything.

Its the first Turbo'd car I've had, so will get myself used to how it works before I start fettling with getting more go (and more stop!).

Am looking forward to owning it, and spending (wasting??!) hours on here just clicking around and reading for inspiration!

Hiya and welcome along. This place has cost me loads already but im loving it. Get some pics up too.

Welcome to ASN Ben.

need Cruise Control and a Centre Arm rest - dealer is getting me prices when I go to pick it up, but will hunt around for prices before I commit to anything.

Ben @ Shark Performance (Mansfield) supplies and fits CC for £95

Had mine done there, very happy with the service.

Bare it in mind when the Stealers come bk to you with a supply only price! Lol

Also, NHN (Nigel) on here is the man to get your rear lights from, way cheaper than Audi.

PM him, he might be able to source u an arm rest and any other bits you need.

One more thing, newer headlights will be a full front end facelift, wings, bonnet, bumper, mirrors etc etc.

Last edited: