Hi Audi folks!!

Huge

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and Audi ownership, loving the car so far :yes:. I spent ages trawling the net for the right spec model, colour and mileage and picked up this a few weeks ago. It's a 2009 A4 3.0 tdi Final Edition with only 10k on the clock. It has pretty much all the toys / extras I want - Nav, Bose, xenon, cruise, bluetooth, speech dialogue system, auto dimming mirror etc. I had an auto roof module fitted too which works a treat!! Only thing it hasn't got is heated seats - something I intend to put right before winter :cold: ! I spent so long looking for the car that when this one came up I decided that retro fitting the heated seats was a small price to pay for getting the motor I wanted. Used to have a 2009 Type R Civic which averaged about 25 mpg, so getting 35 - 40 from a heavy 3 litre oil burner is great in comparison and I find myself making lots of unnecessary trips muahaha.

Having bought and returned about 6 sets of 'canbus' (what a joke) side light / DRL bulbs from fleabay I have given up on that for the time being and will investigate what I need to do to replace these with LED's and resistors - hopefully there'll be some good advice on this site!!

Well that's it for now, speak to y'all soon.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd508/huge25/audi.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.

:sign_welcome:& enjoy!