Thought i'd pop in and say Hi

lockie2002

In the Fast Lane!
Reaction score
Hi fellow Audi owners just a quick note to say Hello, i've owned the car for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it! even with it being lowered on coilovers it's still comfortable to drive. It's a 51plate 1.8t sport with 167,000 miles on the clock but everything works as it should!

Brilliant german built quality!

I'll be on the modding scene as soon as my other priorities are dealt with! (wedding & honeymoon) and will look forward to any tips or secrets you all my have.

Cheers Steve

Last edited:
Hello Steve
welcometoforum.gif

So tunable the 1.8t,you'll have loads of stuff to read on here to eek more power out also some nice mods for looks also,whatever floats your boat you'll find it here,the best Audi forum around imho :salute:

oh and good luck on your wedding day as well

Hi steve, welcome to ASN.

Hi Steve - got any photos of your motor?

Thank you for the warm welcome, as you will see from the pics it's an A4! I gather the A3 is the more favoured vehicle on this site lol, the pictures don't do it justice but i really like it! and i lifted the coilovers as i found it too low for the roads near me!

AudiA4001.jpg

AudiA4002.jpg

AudiA4005.jpg

AudiA4004.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Nice car Steve, cool colour as well. Happy motoring.

I'll be on the modding scene as soon as my other priorities are dealt with! (wedding & honeymoon) and will look forward to any tips or secrets you all my have.

Tip 1: Don't get Married, spend the money on the car :D
Tip 2: Your now not getting married so no need for a honeymoon therefore more money for the car :undwech:

Helloooooo and welcome. Nice car indeed!!! Congrats on the wedding and best wishes for your future together.