pics of new s3 ..19s..reiger kit..slammed..etc

That looks great matey! Love the kit and the wheels, look forward to more piccies when you have the time. :wub: x

cheers ppl..its in garage to get pas leak fixed then ill give it a quick detail then get pics up..
lovin the audi build quality!!!!

when idling its goes from 1000 revs for 7 seconds then drops to like 500 and nearly cuts out but doesnt??? wierd..anyone had this problem or idea where to start?
cheers

Rough idle could possibly be spark plugs or coil packs, Bud. I know there is a recall on the coil packs, so you may be able to get them replaced free of charge from Audi. Might not be them at fault of course, but it's a starting point of something to check out. :) Paula x

Reactions: thehitman
cheers paula ur a legend..
i just drive my cars lol my brother or mates do all the work usually on them though..not the most technical minded when it comes to cars...

want to get cars little niggles done before i start modding it..

is there any way to tell if my car has been mapped? its got few bits done but not sure what yet lol
cheers for speedy help anyway appreciated

thinkin of some carbon though alreay lol the plastic engine covers and some other bits like wing mirrors underside bit and d piller

thought you said it was slammed mate??? you need a better offset as the rims are tucked away, bodykit i dont like but i hate anything that shouldnt be there lol overall not my cup of tea but everyone to their own. welcome though lol

haha ill word better next time lol
i havent a clue about ofset of wheels mate to be honest best not tryin to pretend i do
where do you find what offset is??
i bought it cos i liked the kit so much but each to there own lol

you will find the offset inside the rims. it will look something like ET48 or 45 by the looks of your rims. id say go for a ET35 offset(aslong as they dont interfere with suspension arms or arches) that will fill the archs more and give you a much better look.

you still have a long way to go before yours is slammed though dude lol but im sure you will get there after lots of advice and tips from the boys on here