Hiya All newbee here

• Thread starter imported_billybravo
  • Start date
I

imported_billybravo

Hi ppl i must say ive been following this site for a long time but ive only just signed up. This must be one if not the best audi site ive seen. Theres so much info which is all top noch.

Im looking at buying an A4 1.8T sport late may, june if not before if i find the right one.
Ive Also been following the post on the GTRS28 turbo kit really keen on that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif would there ever be a group buy on these kits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also im looking very hard to try and find an air bag suspension kit and details on fitting

Great site ppl

craig

welcome to the forum mate...modding before you even have the car... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

its the only way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif im just finding all the info i can on the car before i buy but still findin it hard to find a air bag suspension kit coz in my eyes if ur driving an audi its gotta be pimp **** low /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But he got there within 8 minutes of Billybravo posting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

It's just not fair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

welcome
42.gif

Welcom buddy
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif Audi-sport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

I see JoJo's on top form. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank-you Thank-you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome mate, damn that Jojo, I was in bed...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tut tut tut... you choose slep over Audi-Sport! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Slep is the amount of sleep that JoJo requires each night, approx 7%. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Cheers ppl for the great and in some cases fast welcomes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

about the coilovers im running them aready on my current car and for the first 5 months i loved them but after that i just couldnt be ***** setting them up all the time for like mot,track days and just road

ive been thinking about air ride for a long time and seeing some of the cars over at the us shows u dont get much lower than bags

[ QUOTE ]
Slep is the amount of sleep that JoJo requires each night, approx 7%. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif That's funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

You sure then it's not Slp... or even just 'S'?

Welcome to the forum mate. i also agreed that this must be one if not the best audi site ive seen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif