and I bought an Audi

Arnie

Reaction score
Website
www.polishbikers.com
I was never much into cars as I am motorcycle rider but possible getting addicted. I have always owned some crappy old cars to get me from A to B and never planned on buying anything expensive.

Accidently bought Audi a3 with 3.2 petrol engine and dsg gearbox on insurance auction. The car is from 2004 and paid for it 3k. Still not expensive. I do have few things to fix (missing fuel pump) but overall car is not bad. Has a dent on the hood but nothing major. At least I wont be worried my girlfriend scratches a bumper which is scratched already.

The main reason of big engine was to tow a trailer with my track bike. My old volvo 1.8 is struggling sometimes:)

19730301_1X.JPG

Hello to everyone!

You should have gone for a diesel if you're planning to tow with it, the 3.2 isn't too ecconomical on it's own let alone trailering !

economy is not the issue for me. I tow about once a month. I wouldn't go for a diesel, had 1 in my life and had bad experience with it and decided diesel is not the way for me. TDI are good cars but personally I dont like them.

Volvo 1.8 was doing 20 mpg with my bike and all gear....

Then it's all fine... You'll struggle to better that in the audi !

I am already finding Audi people very friendly so may stay here for longer ;)

...I aM afraid to admit as was looking at buying bmw....

I do apology as I have to greet you all again. My nickname got changed thanks to helpful Administrators;)

I promise to be good :ninja:

Hiya and welcome along. Ignore what some say, the 3.2 isnt that bad on economy. I'm more than happy with mine. Enjoy it and the mods as they will start lol