New to the A3... and the Audi Sport board
Newbie here... drove an A3 last week and fell in love with it... It was a 2.0 TDI Auto (2007).
I am thinking of buying a second hand one... and had a few questions:
1. Best place to look for a 2.0 TDI Auto? Budget is 9k
2. What to check and look out for?
3. Would I be right in thinking... preventative maintainence around 80k miles would be the oil pump, cambelt, tensioners and water pump?
4. Any other maintainence if the mileage is 70k+?
5. Read something about BLB engines... and converting to BRE? Forgive me if the codes are wrong... how would I know what code engine I have? Where to find it? Read something about converting the oil pump to gear driven rather than belt driven.
Lot's of questions I know... but I'd be grateful if anyone could help.
Can't wait to get one and drive it!!!!
You need DSG oil every 40k also
"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"
Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge