From a Golf v6 to an Audi A4 v6!!!!

carl_turbo

Reaction score
Evening chaps!

Iv been a member over on uk-mkivs.net for years now. Had a couple mk4 Golfs (1.8T and my current v6). Wanted to come over to the dark side for a while now and iv fallen for the A4 v6 Cab. Undecided on the 2.4 or the 3.0 versions?

So really would love to pick you brains and get some opinions on what you think is the better engine etc? Also, im looking at Sport trim, S Line is out of my budget. Looking on The Trader and PH, some cars have "bose sound system", some just state cd/radio etc. So is that a bose headset or speakers that installed in the car?

Sorry for the various questions but i know next to nothing about Audis ha. Any help, opinions would be greatly appreicated!

Thanks very much chaps!! Im off now to check out the forum! :)

hello mate and welcome. I have a v6 avant and love it i think you would be be better off with a 3.0 if possible as a 2.4 would be nearly as thirsty and not go as well but sometimes it comes down to the right car at the right price and spec etc, with regards the stereo the speakers are different but i dont know about the head unit but im sure someone will be along shortly to put you right.

steer clear of the 2.4 all noise not enough speed go for the 3.0 all day they go quite well to be fair

'Dark Side' !! :whip:
Hi and Welcome Carl