BaDD Boi S3 - Status - Active on Audi-Sport.Net

BaDD Boi S3

Audi S3-REVO-Digital Designs
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals,

I am a new member on the Forum from South Africa...

Thanking you in advance for all the help on various issues on this Forum and also a Huge congrats to the stunning cars on here!!! Its like a Photo Shoot Site for HAWT SEXY cars!!!

Alot of them are going into my Audi File used for stunning Back Grounds on my PC!!! :yum:

Well done to all!

We all share a passion for Build Quality - Reliability - and the 4 Rings!

vorsprung durch technik!!

Little about me:

Started out with a Golf III GTi

hg9tt32fn7y7ous4wtl.jpg

I always loved VAG cars so from there moved onto a Audi A3 2.0 FSI Ambition Triptronic

ilxgts48c048d61fde9d.jpg

Then Finally onto the King of the hatch Backs - The S3

jzl95hal0tqkx4vweyg9.jpg

Absolute AudioPhile

jfrauj96fz7pep6x14u.jpg

This car is absolutely awesome and a Head Turner of Note!!!

The Mods - The Sound - The Speed

Looking forward to chatting with you :beerchug:

Keep Well and Drive Safe!
BaDD Boi S3

Welcome Mate, what a way to sacrifice the boot space!

Thank you Jay A3,

I love hopping around on the Streets with the Digital Designs Equipment - Truely awesome Stuff!!

This install has not been metered yet but in my A3 with a lesser model Sub - the 3515 I did a 144dB - Below Setup...

3rqlmz92l3pnthpoloiu.jpg

The install was not "All That" so I had to go to a custom installer to do the S3!!

The install is also made to accomodate 2 Diffrent Ports - One for Musicality Tuned to 33 Hz and then leveling out across all the other Hz Freq and the other to Peak at xx Hz for SPL Comp Days... The SPL Port aint done yet but hopefully soon!!!

ncgp6ozp052kf3o9wjpx.jpg

Sound has always been my first passion with speed a close second!!!

So when I am not ground Pounding I am upsetting lotsa owners with V6 Twin Turbos, V8's and other model cars... Thnx to VAG Technik doing REVO in SA

Welcome to ASN - loving the boot, look's like West Coast Custom's have been all over that! Good job buddy

Thank you jackj,

The installer most def had some skills... It does not just look great it sounds fantastic too...

Hi N8,

Talking bout my car specifically its very well known in the S Comunitee - I have the second fastest Stage 2+ Car with a K04 Standard Turbo in SA.

The fastest guy is doing a 12.6 1/4 Mile with some performace Bits I dont have but thats okay... My car came out Tops on the Day of the Drag Wars (Tuning Comp with cars in the same classes put up against each other in 1/4 Mile Elimination races)

mpp3xbeornvjbiqp2m.jpg

The REVO branding was specially made for the day...

As for Styling in SA the OEM look is also welcomed although I tend to move away from the rest trying diffrent subtle changes...

Once I have new mags I am hoping to get a feature in a Local Tuning Magazine... Speed n Sound or Max My Ride

Everyone I see and meet absolutely loves the car thus far so I will keep tweaking here and there... Getting ideas from all parts of the world :whistle2:

In general Audi is very Expensive in SA - Absolutely everything is an Optional extra at a huge cost (I have the only RS4 Seats that I know of in an S3??)

People tend to go for the VW Golf and Scirroco as they are much cheaper but also not as fast of the Line and non Quattro... The R models are better but not quite Audi Standard yet...

They are still selling new MY09 in SA from the dealerships... thats just Crazy!!!

All the RS3's booked to be imported has owners already on the waiting list so they are going to be very exclusive...

All and all a posh feel about Audi in SA IMO...

Hiya and welcome along. Very nice car you have there. Glad to see the Audi love is in SA.

Welcome to the site,impressive drag times and build :salute:

Welcome to the site....looking good.

@Sarah - Love the 3.2 Quattro - Awesome Car indeed - Glad to see a Sassy Lady doing conversions and stepping up... Awesome Stuff indeed!

@voorhees - Thank you indeed Sir! Great looking DTM!!!

The Tuner VAG Technik mentioned that if they could have the car for a week or so it will be guarenteed to be the fastest in SA... I have weighed down the car though quite alot with the sound install - it can be easily removed for Track and Race days though :racer:

@Nilz - Thank you, Great looking 8L Buds!

welcome along dude glad to see we have a fan base over there in SA now we really are a world wide club now we have members everywhere SA , australia USA etc.... , great car you have there buddy not alot of people do a alot of audio in audi's esp the S3 so its good to see something different :)

welcome mate and a stunning car. you have worked hard on your car so well done

"So when I am not ground Pounding I am upsetting lotsa owners with V6 Twin Turbos" mmmmmmmmmm S3's thinking they can match the mighty S4 its big brother tut tut tut lol:)

welcome along dude glad to see we have a fan base over there in SA now we really are a world wide club now we have members everywhere SA , australia USA etc.... , great car you have there buddy not alot of people do a alot of audio in audi's esp the S3 so its good to see something different :)

Thank you FranA3

Your ride is DOPE indeed!:w00t:

Loving the sound and will post some SPL numbers as soon as there is an event again in my area!

Sound is the one thing keeping me calm in our hectic traffic (Not able to use the power at my disposal :aggressive:)

welcome mate and a stunning car. you have worked hard on your car so well done

"So when I am not ground Pounding I am upsetting lotsa owners with V6 Twin Turbos" mmmmmmmmmm S3's thinking they can match the mighty S4 its big brother tut tut tut lol:)

Hi S4twiggy

Thank you indeed buds!

Very clean S4 Sir!

I was actually hitting on the the BeeMer 335i and the Merc C63 AMG guys...

The S4 big Bro up here in the highveld in SA does not perform unfortunately... The N/A comes alive though at the coast where the O2 is pleantyful...

If I was running stock at the highveld it would be pretty even BUT at the Coast I would not have stood a chance at all... :sadlike:

Love the roar of the 4.2 Motor!!!