Hello from South Coast

J_V_DUB

Reaction score
Hello chaps,

Been lurking on here for quite a while but finally decided to sign up and join this nice forum.

Anyway, I've always been a fan of the VAG cars and I got myself a Golf MK4 last year which got written off after 3 days by someone, I then got another Golf MK4 but since me and the missus are working in opposite directions I decided to purchase another car and set my eyes on an Audi A3, found one that I liked, 2.0FSI 04 plate and 50k on the clock, Akoya silver in colour and I love it to bits, Audi's truly are awesome...

Anyhow, enough of me rambling :D

Cheers
Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and Welcome Jack,plenty of tips on retro-fitting items to your Audi on here..to help empty your wallet.

Cheers mate, I did see that there's plenty of mods to be had, to be honest with you I already have a list running probably around £2K but it'll have to wait coz I have a wedding to pay for :D If I could I would marry a nice set of collies and BBS Ch's but unfortunately it would have been frowned upon so have to stick with a woman :D

Cheers mate, I did see that there's plenty of mods to be had, to be honest with you I already have a list running probably around £2K but it'll have to wait coz I have a wedding to pay for :D If I could I would marry a nice set of collies and BBS Ch's but unfortunately it would have been frowned upon so have to stick with a woman :D

I hope she doesn't surf the same sites as you lol

As I'm typing this I'm being told that I'm not getting the "theme" because the save the date cards have a different font to the name place cards...:/ And no, she surfs the golfgtiforum.co.uk seeing as she owns the MK4...