Hello

bugsy

Reaction score
Hi folks

I've been a member on here for a while now from joining around 2 years back when i had my cherished 2000 reg Audi S3, although i had to sell not long after due to miss's unexpected announcement she was pregnant, so had to to get practical.

since then i have had a seat leon tdi and more recent mk5 golf gti DSG 5door, nice cars but have been itching for an audi a3 s line 3dr for a long time now, sold my gti and brought this a few weeks back so thought about time i said hello to you friendly bunch. great forum.

Model is 1.8TFSi S line Completley factory standard for the time being, but previous owner spec'd badge deletion, heated leather seats, apart from that usual s line spec and dension ipod kit added also.

Have to say, having owned a string of 1.8T lumps in various forms from mk4 platform golf gti's to TT and S3, the newer TFSI lump is even better, Very punchy power band, very usuable, and as i was originally after a diesel, this ain't half bad on fuel either.

sorry about the phone pics.

11062011473.jpg

11062011468.jpg

any plans for it

Hopefully when funds allow, i'll be on the hunt for RNS head unit, will be looking to lower the suspension a little as its my daily, and a new set of wheels as the originals i have now, are not the best, usual kerbing by previous and to be honest let the car down on close inspection. i'm a bit of old skool so would lookin at BBS i think.