Hello, new guy

A3_Black_Edition

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just registered after spending a few hours looking around! Have to say there is so much info on here its great!

I currently have a Seat Leon FR TFSI but I am due to change and I have had a S-Line on a demo for a few days and I have fell in love with it, such a lovely car to drive. The car I had on demo was the sportback 140bhp but must say it melt smooth and fairly quick too!

I am going away from petrol as it's costing me a fortune to run the Leon now with the miles I am doing so the derv makes sense.

I am looking at the following spec

Ibis White S-Line 3 Door 170 Quattro with -
Adaptive headlights
BOSE sound system
Comfort Pack
Heated Front Seats
Mobile prep low
Technology Pack
Vienna Leather
Xenon Plus

I have looked at the Black edition as it comes with the lights and other bits already but not 100% on the wheels. I have seen the massive thread on the black edition and there are some lovely cars there so I might be swayed yet.

Anyone got a must have option for the A3?

Looking forward to speaking and have a good look around!

Cheers,
Si

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome. Good luck getting the new car, its always exciting looking. I'd deffo have DSG, love it and sunroof, its ace in summer. Enjoy the forum.

Thanks Sarah!

I was told earlier it's one or the other with either Quattro or DSQ on the 170 derv. Not sure which to go for really......

Cheers,
Si