Howdie!

Juicy Jen

Jen @ Juicy Detailing
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.juicydetailing.co.uk
Hi everyone thought I'd pop in here and say hello :)

Recently sold my S3 8P in sapphire black for a ibis White TTRS full spec. My partner has a A5 currently and a RS3 on order....

So you see we're avid Audi fans and don't think we'll ever change tbh.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing around the place

Last edited:
hi jen welcome to the site

i like your website, i was on it earlier.

i hope to do some business with you in the future

Hi Jen, welcome and enjoy the site.

Sent you an email earlier about info on your products, will get ordering today! :icon_thumright:

Hi Jen welcome to the site looking forward to seeing the pics, i see your from county durham, were about are your from im from Easington Village

hi jen welcome to the site

i like your website, i was on it earlier.

i hope to do some business with you in the future

Hi bud thanks for the welcome and glad you like the site, just a little bit different from the norm eh?!

Was looking over your details threads, awesome work :)

Hi Jen, welcome and enjoy the site.

Sent you an email earlier about info on your products, will get ordering today! :icon_thumright:

Hi Sam! Thanks for the welcome ;)

Hi Jen welcome to the site looking forward to seeing the pics, i see your from county durham, were about are your from im from Easington Village

We are based just outside Stanley in Tanfield Lea, pop in if your over our way the boilers always on for a cuppa

Right lets get some piccies sorted....

Not familiar but i belive i pass close by when on the way to the caravan at stanhope. . .

524x435-http---i26.photobucket.com-albums-c109-ABYSS69-audis3175.jpg

520x394-http---i26.photobucket.com-albums-c109-ABYSS69-audis3176.jpg

527x341-http---i26.photobucket.com-albums-c109-ABYSS69-audis3185.jpg

As for the TTRS we've just had it decaled up so I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to post?

The TTRS jen's mentioned, looks like this now...

taken from AON...

The TTRS is finally ready for GTI International.

Weve recently added

1) Bluefin
2) Pedal Box
3) Milltek Cat replacement pipes
4) a couple of stickers :)
IMG-20110616-00373.jpg

IMG-20110616-00371.jpg

IMG-20110616-00370-1.jpg

IMG-20110616-00372.jpg

Hi Jen and Andrew! Nice to see some old of my ol' Astra mates over here! You guys have got some serious 4 ring power going these days, lol. Hope you're both well, thanks for your PM, Jen. :) xx

Guys, I can honestly say that Jen's site offers some of the very best in detailing products available at unbeatable prices. I recommend it to all my mates and I personally wouldn't buy from anywhere else!

Hi hun

great to see you, i did wonder where youd gone too and what you were driving after my favourite Vixxer.

My RS3 should be here in September, but for now i have the TTrs to play with :)

All the best

Andrew

Guys, I can honestly say that Jen's site offers some of the very best in detailing products available at unbeatable prices. I recommend it to all my mates and I personally wouldn't buy from anywhere else!

I can also vouch for what Paulie has said. When signing up as a member the 15% off products really makes a difference.
A mention goes to Jen as she has been really helpful, taken time to reply to my emails and given me thorough advice .

Many thanks :beerchug: