A4 B6 front mods

scyrian007

Reaction score
Hi everyone im repairing a crashed 1.9tdi a4 ,B6 model and want to fit a S line front bumper of a B7 .does anyone know how involved it will be ? it looks like i can modify the slam panel to accomodate B7 headlights and will use a B7 bonnet .Does anyone know if the wings will fit .even if with a little mod or will i have to use B7 front wings to ? dont mind but from what i can see the suage line or coach line look different on the B6 and B7 model ..
Just wandering if anyone has tried it ? also if i fit the B7 front slam panel will the rads ive got from the B7 fit?
You may ask yourself why well nice car and like a challenge...

hi welcome to the forum , im sure it can be done as im sure ive seen it somewhere at a car show , your better off posting this in the b6 a4 section bud

Thats a awesome job 10/10 ....did you use the B7 front panel ? or did you cut the corners of the B6 front panel for the B7 lights lights..what was the distorsion like with welding though i suppose it wont be to bad as it will end up being filled anyway ..Do the B7 lights have the B6 crash sensors fitted on them ?? totally awe struck bud on an amazing job ..

Thats a awesome job 10/10 ....did you use the B7 front panel ? or did you cut the corners of the B6 front panel for the B7 lights lights..what was the distorsion like with welding though i suppose it wont be to bad as it will end up being filled anyway ..Do the B7 lights have the B6 crash sensors fitted on them ?? totally awe struck bud on an amazing job ..

Not my work sadly! It was a user called howdy-quattro who used to be on here, well worth a google search as there are a few conversions out there and that may help with your questions. Failing that try a PM to howdy, I'm not sure you'll get a reply as I've not seen him for ages but it's worth a try.