New member from Glasgow with Pictures

krism_uk

Reaction score
Morning all,

Picked up my 54 Audi A4 Cab 1.8t (b6) about a month ago or so, thought I would finally post some pictures

New Car
IMAG0259.jpg

Apologies on the picture quality

Previous Car (55 Honda Civic Type R)
31012008437.jpg

Previous Previous Car (R Plate Alfa Romeo GTV 2.0 T.Spark)
11012008340.jpg

Enjoying the roof down driving and the comfort of the Audi as a change from the EP3 Honda.

Cheers

Kris

Hello

Not sure yet on plans, enjoying the car in standard form currently.

Its not specd with leather so keeping my eye open for leather interior. Only other possibility is a re-map/exhaust upgrade.

Not long moved into a new house and getting married very shortly so cash is lined up other places first.

Currently enjoying the reading in the ASN's Pub section.

Cheers

Hi and welcome. The mods will start and there are loads on here with ideas to help you spend your money lol. Congrats on the house and forthcoming wedding! Busy times.

Youve joined at the wrong time m8, from what other lads on here say modding and marrige do not go hand in hand lol

Youve joined at the wrong time m8, from what other lads on here say modding and marrige do not go hand in hand lol

Yeah that is true, I probably wont get away with it in the first year. Hoping to save up and go for an s4 at some point, missing the performance of the type r a bit, the a4 cab is quite heavy in comparison. Still a great drive, especially with the roof down.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Kris