Hello guys

Jay A3

#because Racecar
Reaction score
Hi guys :beerchug:

I've owned an audi now for about a yr, only recently crossed my mind to work on it...
Not longed joined ASN but I am very impressed from what i have seen and how hopeful everyone is!

I have a 1998 audi A3 1.8T 8L
Not done to much to it yet :eyebrows:

So far i have only lowered the car slightly, 18" alloys, a forge recirc DV and pipercross induction.

Here are a few pics hope you like them

side.jpg

lower.jpg

front.jpg

backdrop.jpg

AudiBL_bw.jpg

road.jpg

My friend also took a little clip on youtube if you like to see it run

Look forward to gaining knowledge with you all

Cheers Jay

Hiya Jay, welcome. Nice car you have there! Oh the mods will come thick and fast once you start lol but you will get lots of help off here!

Thank you, im sure you guys will be my conscience when it comes to future mods :haudrauf:

Welcome m8, car looks clean. . . .duno wether its the photos but thats gotta be the highest a3 ive ever seen in desperate need of some coils :)

awesome thanks for the link scott... im thinking maybe the koni springs dropping 35mm, i would like it lower but not very low as kent have some lethal speed bumps! 35mm enough?

Lookin good buddy - welcome :)

Thanks guys,
Springs have been on hold atm :sadlike: looking to get rid of my wheels change to 17's first before lowering the ride now
Clutch also decided to go on me, initially thought it was the slave cyclinder as the clutch was very soft
Took out the slave, seemed fine, put it back in and as the clutch released i heard a loud grinding sound, The clutch grinded on the gearbox :sign_unfair: All changed now!
Got some new tyres, but found out i also have a split on the wish bone bush.... What next!?
Only progress is i have installed a leather armrest to the central panel...

Hi buddies, I am a new member eager to know all automotive news and information. Welcome me to your world at this forum I am really interested. Thanks to all members. Here this genuine good thread. I am grateful the members who are sharing their important topics here.