hello, newbie here!

steve_PK

Reaction score
hello, my names steve and ive owned by A3 2.0 TDI 8P since february/march. i bought it locally after looking around for one with low mileage and full service history etc. (plus it was the colour i wanted) ive been on here quite a bit but just never introduced myself up until now :)

anyways here's a couple of pics when i first bought my car -

audia38.jpg

audia37.jpg

audia39.jpg

i have some more up to date pictures of how my cars looking which i will put into the A3 8P section. im new to german cars but would never go back haha hope to get chatting to some new people...

Elloooo and welcome aboard. Nice car you have and loving the colour. You will love it on here except the part where its costs you with all the moddin ideas you will get! Enjoy though.

Welcome to ASN - I agree with Sarah, nice car and awesome colour!

Hello and welcome

hello thanks for the welcome!

Elloooo and welcome aboard. Nice car you have and loving the colour. You will love it on here except the part where its costs you with all the moddin ideas you will get! Enjoy though.

thanking you :) i always wanted a red one to be fair...as for the modding its already begun ill start a build thread in the a3/s3 section, so take a look!

Welcome to ASN - I agree with Sarah, nice car and awesome colour!

thanks mate, loving some of the cars on here. i especially like the newer ones like yours but my budget doesnt allow just yet -_-