Cardiff Newby!

Kash3838

Reaction score
Hi i'm kash, just waiting delivery of my S3 in 2 weeks... used not new. Have had an assortment of motors in the past, and also worked in the car modifications industry. Will prob have the car modified within the 1st week of having it. air filter, remap, milltek etc... that'll do for now! lol

yay another welshy on here welcome matey hoe you enjoy your stay here and hope it helps as much as it has me over the years
all the best
fran
ps. as soon as you take delivery of your S3 get some pics up in the 8P section :)

soon as i have it 1st thing is... detailing it.. then i'll take some pics! :)

:sign_welcome: to ASN, a sure fire way to help empty out your bank balance!

Also nice to see another member living in Wales

Yes buddy, sprint blue indeed. Nearly bought an s6 but was not practical for me as an everyday runaround.
Rs model next me thinks :)

Any of you welshies from cardiff?

yep again there is a good few of us from cardiff on here there's me ,ash.b , nattieS3 , joeD and a good few others that i cant remember but im sure there is a good few others on different parts of the forum , check this thread out we have regular meets in south wales come along to one mate >>>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/smaller-local-events/105775-south-wales-meet.html your more than welcome to join us if you like

That would be cool,
Here is a pic of the motor.... Ain't got it yet next week fingers crossed!
0491a555.jpg

You need to head my way soon, wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you lot..

Cheers buddy, I have given myself 4 weeks to modify and complete it ! Lol
Last year I spen 48 hours on my m3.... I'm gonna pace myself this time. :)