Hi to all VAG members from Cwmbran

Judderman1969

Reaction score
I`d just like to say hi to all ,
I`m from Cwmbran in South Wales and currently driving an Audi A4 3.0 tdi quattro.
Once i get to grips with forums i`ll post a picture but if there are any members from my town or have the same car i`d love to hear from you.:hi:

hi mate welcome to the site my fellow welshy im from cardiff myself but its good to have more and more welsh people on here
regards
fran

Thanks Fran for the warm welcome,i`m glad to see theres more than one welsh member on these forums lol.
By the way i think your car looks great that red really is stunning.

Thanks Fran for the warm welcome,i`m glad to see theres more than one welsh member on these forums lol.
By the way i think your car looks great that red really is stunning.
no problemo mate there is loads of us welshy's on here mainly south wales too a few from north wales but mainly south :) , why thank you matey she is my baby im a pro detailer/valeter by day so do it all the time i have ocd when it comes to cleaning her lol , take a look here >>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/smaller-local-events/105775-south-wales-meet.html , we have little meet up's every now and again just for a chat about cars a general laugh and a chill with like minded people we're a friendly bunch