Hi from Gloucestershire

TDIR

Reaction score
Website
www.redhotrocket.co.uk
Hi guys
Just signed up after another user recommended this forum to me.
I'm looking to buy an 06/07 A3 2.0 TDI 170 Sline maybe with Quattro as soon as I sell my Renaultsport Megane R26 or may trade it in for one, just have to find the right one at the right price of course :)
38de6412.jpg

Oh and I've had a VW Golf GT TDI 140 before so I've had some VAG experience
5ceb9a7c-7b31-0c2b.jpg

Sorry to bring this thread up again, but last year I decided on a mini cooper s (for 4 months) then a bmw e46 320ci m sport (bored of that) and so now I'm actually on the path to my first Audi in the form of a milano red TT QS 240 by the end of the month! Soooo looking forward to it :D

Sorry to bring this thread up again, but last year I decided on a mini cooper s (for 4 months) then a bmw e46 320ci m sport (bored of that) and so now I'm actually on the path to my first Audi in the form of a milano red TT QS 240 by the end of the month! Soooo looking forward to it :D

welcome back. Misano red tt is a really nice car. Enjoy the forum. A lot of changes since you last posted. :) x

welcome back. Misano red tt is a really nice car. Enjoy the forum. A lot of changes since you last posted. :) x

Thanks Sandra
I'm like a little boy waiting for Xmas at the moment, still waiting on my v5c to come back from the dvla after taking the number plate of the existing car, so 2 weeks until I'm in the QS now, could be sooner once I get the v5c and get a private sale, so hope so! :D

Thanks Sandra
I'm like a little boy waiting for Xmas at the moment, still waiting on my v5c to come back from the dvla after taking the number plate of the existing car, so 2 weeks until I'm in the QS now, could be sooner once I get the v5c and get a private sale, so hope so! :D

Lol, i can imagine, but it will be worthwhile, cant wait to see the pics. :) x