UK gn00bie

Bizzeh

Reaction score
hello there audi people.....

I`m Biz and a soon to be convert to the ways of VAG.

i thought i would come and join in the fun as i`ll no doubt soon be gravelling about asking this and that about different things.

Its nice to actually be on a decent forum with usefull people on, unlike my local cruise forum.

i look forward to sapping knowledge from many of you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bizzeh

helloooooo

cheers for the replys guys.

I`m looking to get an A4 TDi (B5) with low milage!!! if such a thing exists...!!

already have a few ideas for it, but mainly planning to get a car first before i put the mockers on it by shopping around for bits for it before i have the car.

just need to rid myself of a Cavalier V6 i have at the moment, which is doing my bank account and my image no favours at all

I also have on old 72 bug that i`m planning on scooby powering, but thats not really something to be shouting about in here i guess!!!

Hi Bizzeh,

if you don't know by now but this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif = YMCA guy

So i don't know what Rob is saying.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bizzeh,

if you don't know by now but this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif =
So i don't know what Rob is saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what you call an automated response? LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

YMCA guy = Puff-tah!

Hey, i hope there isn't someone called YMCA-guy on here, now that would be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

I had turned off the automated option on windows pro to give the likes of CJ and NSD a chance, only fair really... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I see yours is still turned on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif