OEM+ A4 in the making!

D2NY G

Reaction score
Alright guys!

Jus found this site been kickin about and im now membered up!

Got an A4 B7 got big plans for it, cant drive standard motors for long me, will get some clean pics on soon

Welcome matey! Were you on AOC and had the white Mk4 with black roof?? if so, your car was the Mk4 version of my Mk5, lol. :)

Paula x

Welcome matey! Were you on AOC and had the white Mk4 with black roof?? if so, your car was the Mk4 version of my Mk5, lol. :)

Paula x

Hey up Paula, yep thats me! loved that black and white astra I made ah well :(

Moved on to a sweet audi so gunna try and keep this one ;)

Nice one dude, lol! We've both crossed over to the VAG side now, hope our VX mates will still speak to us. All the best with your new car. Remember to put some piccies up. Look forward to hear what you've got planned :)

Paula x

lol, yep audi is the way forward!

will make a thread section on here soon got big plans for this one already :)

Nice one! I see your new brakes are on already, you don't let the grass grow under your feet, that's for sure, lol. I promised myself (and my other half) I wouldn't mod the Audi much, ..that went out the window after 3 weeks and a new set of BBS CK's. Modding's in the blood and there's nothing you can do about it. :)

Paula x

lol like that saying!!

I know modding has to be done, theres loads of a4's around and i need to make mine one of them that people look twice at :)