im new here just brought my first audi

davidniclee

Reaction score
just to say hello my name is dave i brought an audi a3 1.8 turbo sport on the 8th not on the road yet in for mot on tuesday anyway look forward to using the forum thanks dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome to ASN ! You got any photos of your car?

not at the moment got pics on my misses fone but no lead for the fone to plug in to pc but its blue with white 17inch alloys been lowerd modified front bumper with red audi sign on grill with a bigish intercooler

thanks for the welcomes everyone well it passed with out a problem and is now on the road thay are a lovly car to drive iv always had bangers before lol like £300 cars so this feels like a bentley to me lol

but it does have quite a few probs which need sorting

1 it has waste gate chatter/turbo flutter not sure how your meant to say it
2temp when driving stays between 60 and 70 then when i stop will rise to 90 then when driving will all of a suden drop to 60-70again and to me the engine feels very hot but may be paranoid
3the dash computer goes off then beeps then comes back on and there is some lines threw it and the out side temp reads in f not C well not sure what is what with the computer looked on net for thing to help me but carnt see nothing also there is a sign on at the top of computer looks like a squar box with water coming out the top i thought washer jets but thay are full well thats just a little list lol