JMB RetrofitsBadger5

Thread: Hi i'm a newbie

Reverse Gear

Status

Hi i'm a newbie

Hi my name is Sarah and am a new Audi owner, I have just bought a 56 plate A3 2ltr TDI Sport in black…I'll be honest and say this car was bought as a work car as I commute each day, I already have another car which is my "toy" so the audi wasn’t going to get a look in haha!! But I have fallen in love with it and would like to do a couple of mod's but nothing major or chavy, just to make it look nicer…Im fancying a spoiler as the one already on it is none existant and ive seen a few A3/S3's with a sportier looking one (i'm guessing s-line)….can this be replaced does anyone know? I don’t want to put a chavy aftermarket one, it would have to be an original Audi one... xxx

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear
    Aski Champion

Status
    Hi Sarah

Welcome to ASN glad to hear you are nejoying your new motor, What is your other car or "toy" so to say? try and get some pics up of your motor maybe we could point you in the right direction for suttle mods

For your spoiler query try the below thread it should answer some of your questions.

The amazing spoiler thread

Hope this helps

S

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Scott, thanks for your reply I will check the thread and hopefully get some tips as I really am new to the Audi world, I never even looked round for one I just took my Clio 1.5dci in for the MOT and came out with an Audi…I am a random crazy girl lol , My other car is a clio sport 182..ive had it from being 6months old and he's part of the family now…I wouldn’t swap him for the world haha..have great track days and touch wood its been the most reliable car for a french one anyway... x

oooh i will try and get some pics on tonight...only had the audi a few days x

3rd Gear
    Aski Champion

Status
    Your very welcome . . . . . . Yea that does sound random but a very fair trade in my eyes (I know which one i would be using as just a works car no offence intended to your clioginhi haha) ok will look forward to seeing them. . . dont worry if you dont ive been on here for months now and have not used a single picture in a thread or post. . . this conversation might give me kick up the arse hopefully hah. Anything else your stuck on just give me a shout this site can be quite daunting to start off but were all quite a friendly bunch . . . well generally. . . .

S

Audi TDI Power!

Status
    Welcome Sarah - look forward to seeing some photos of your car!

Audi A3 Ibis White Black Edition 2.0TDI
    Stage 1 - 180bhp
    / 300lbft torque | iPod Connection | Phone Prep/Bluetooth | Cruise Control | Exclusive Line Nappa Leather | Model de-badge

ABT Tuning | Audi Driver Magazine |Shell V Power | Revolution247.com | Audi-Sport.net
    Progress Thread: Click here for more photos!

4th Gear

Status
    Hello and welcome!

Banana Menace!

Status
    Hi Sarah, welcome to ASN! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to seeing some piccies of both your cars!

Paula x
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Interior Next!!

Status
    Hi & welcome to ASN!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

3rd Gear
    Aski Champion

Status
    Good News Sarah our convo kicked me into gear and ive finally got some pics of my A3 on haha