Hi i'm a newbie

saz83

Reaction score
Hi my name is Sarah and am a new Audi owner, I have just bought a 56 plate A3 2ltr TDI Sport in black…I'll be honest and say this car was bought as a work car as I commute each day, I already have another car which is my "toy" so the audi wasn’t going to get a look in haha!! But I have fallen in love with it and would like to do a couple of mod's but nothing major or chavy, just to make it look nicer…Im fancying a spoiler as the one already on it is none existant and ive seen a few A3/S3's with a sportier looking one (i'm guessing s-line)….can this be replaced does anyone know? I don’t want to put a chavy aftermarket one, it would have to be an original Audi one... xxx

Hi Scott, thanks for your reply I will check the thread and hopefully get some tips as I really am new to the Audi world, I never even looked round for one I just took my Clio 1.5dci in for the MOT and came out with an Audi…I am a random crazy girl lol , My other car is a clio sport 182..ive had it from being 6months old and he's part of the family now…I wouldn’t swap him for the world haha..have great track days and touch wood its been the most reliable car for a french one anyway... x

oooh i will try and get some pics on tonight...only had the audi a few days x

Your very welcome :). . . . . . Yea that does sound random but a very fair trade in my eyes (I know which one i would be using as just a works car no offence intended to your clioginhi haha) ok will look forward to seeing them. . . dont worry if you dont ive been on here for months now and have not used a single picture in a thread or post. . . this conversation might give me kick up the **** hopefully hah. Anything else your stuck on just give me a shout this site can be quite daunting to start off but were all quite a friendly bunch . . . well generally. . . .

S

Welcome Sarah - look forward to seeing some photos of your car!

Hi Sarah, welcome to ASN! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to seeing some piccies of both your cars! :)

Paula x

Good News Sarah our convo kicked me into gear and ive finally got some pics of my A3 on haha