Hi From a newbie audi virgin

tri3hrs

Reaction score
Hi
Taking delivery of an A3 2.0 tfsi Quattro stronic Black Edition on monday has the comfort pack and technology pack fitted with vienna leather and heated front seats. :happy:

Just a couple of questions

My current insurance want a full list of the factory extra's can any one help ?
Also how easy is it to connect the iphone 3gs to charge it what else do I need and how much ?

Thanks
looks to be an excellent informative forum off for another little nosy around.....

Welcome to AS mate sounds like a nice motor you have on order.

The garage or stealer you are ordering off should happily supply you with a list of factory extra's actually i beleive most garages give you this when you order a car.

As far as the iphone 3gs goes you can get it connected for as little as £30 but you will have wires all over your dash. If you wanted it fitted properly you would need to retro fit. There are threads in the 8p section but not sure if there are any in the B6 section, dont know about the price unfortunaly maybe someone else could point you in the right direction. To find how to fit this just type ipod in the search engine there is loads of threads on the subject.

Hope This Helps

Scott

Thanks for the welcome guys still looking for the correct connection parts. I will ask the dealer again for the spec list.
Didn't order the car myself dealer found it for me in stock from another dealer closest to the spec I wanted, not to many sleep nights now lol.Can't wait has been transfered today all still wrapped up getting it autoglymed aswell FOC...

Hi thanks for the welcome picked the car up on Monday :)))))))
Cable and iphone connection sorted all supplied with the car.
It even charges my iphone.
Car is fantastic well impressed with my first ever Audi.
Will post some pics next week after its first wash n polish.

Hi thanks for the welcome picked the car up on Monday :)))))))
Cable and iphone connection sorted all supplied with the car.
It even charges my iphone.
Car is fantastic well impressed with my first ever Audi.
Will post some pics next week after its first wash n polish.