'ello from an ex-lurker

stimpson

Reaction score
'ello,
been lurking on this forum for about 2 weeks while waiting for delivery of my new A3, which is allegedly arriving tomorrow... figured i should register and contribute, so apologies in advance for any sarcastic posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome to the Forum! Get some pics up when you get your motor tomorrow!

Rich.

tis but a humble 1.6FSI Ambition (Sport in the UK I think)... alas the Irish Government has a registration tax called VRT which adds approx 20% to the gross price of all new motors, so the 2.0 was just out of reach /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif the feckers!

cheers for the welcomes..

should of went for the 1.8T that should of been my choice but he 1.6FSI is nippy enough im sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
should of went for the 1.8T that should of been my choice but he 1.6FSI is nippy enough im sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no 1.8T, surely you meant 2.0T /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif... Welcome to the Forum by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Sorry not brand new i beg your pardon jojo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apology accepted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Post whore! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif