New A5 Sportback S-Line owner!

Stulynn

Reaction score
Hey! Posted a couple of comments recently on the A4 Cab forum....but technically a noobie to the site!

Today I became a proud owner of a brand new white A5 Sportback S-Line

Had to say goodbye to the Cab due to a new baby last year, but so far lovin the new 'family friendly' car! Had it on pre-order since October.

A little surprised to see it arrived with leather/alcantera seats which I didn't (knowingly) specify. Assumed it would come with full leather, but according to the original order it would appear I signed for half/half!? I can only assume the sales guy selected the wrong option on the screen and I didn't pick up on this at the time of order.

I'm kind of getting over it, and having read some of the forums here there are others that prefer the alcantear. Just don't fancy cleaning baby sick and dirty hand marks off it! :crying: Might look for some spray-on protector in the short term!

Apart from that minor set back, its all good. Wanted to give it a HD wax today but didn't get chance - maybe this weekend!

No doubt I'll be looking for more advice from you guys as the weeks/months go by!

Stu