Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status
    Tiverton, Somerset, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Hey just bought A3 2.0 TDI 8P

Hey my names Tom, I live in Tiverton, Devon and i'm one of the administrators from pug306.net i've had two 306's and a Citroen C4... well the C4 had so many problems since day one of owning it. I had an accident back in December 2010 old lady went round the roundabout the wrong way and it went 50:50 wtf

So after it being the garage for a month its been a total nightmare errors all over the place.. I've given up cut my losses and bought an Audi A3 57 plate... the German car scene is foreign to me but willing to learn, I collect it tomorrow very excited!

Heres some pics...

Audi A3 "Das" | Facebook

Hope to see you around... also were do I get a sticker from?

2. # ADS
    ADS

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Welcome!

Interior Next!!

Status
    hi & welcome to ASN! stickers are being made at the moment!! i think the thread is over in general chat!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

Neutral

Status
    Hi & welcome to ASN!
    52 plate reflex silver golf gti 1.8t aum, remap, panel filter, koni's, eibach antiroll bars, window tints light , 312mm brake set up, with ebc grooved and dimpled disks, red stuff pads, tt competition alloys, bbs motreal 2 for winter mode, hid 5000k kit,

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi

Insurance can be a ***** how the hell could that be 50/50?

I had to take the blame for a accident that was not my fault So git pulled out of a side road into the driver’s side rear wheel/panel. 6 months later he produced "witnesses" that said I cut the corner into the road he was pulling out if.

Grrr
    '06 2.0 TDi 170 A3 Sportsback

Chugger

Status
    hi mate, Nice to see somebody else in Devon. I went from a gti-6 to an 8L S3. Although the 6 was a damn good car, the audi is pure luxury in comparison.

I certainly dont think you will be dissapointed with your choice, that would probably be my next choice of car.
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

Neutral

Status
    Tiverton, Somerset, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by PiG DoG View Post
    Hi

Insurance can be a ***** how the hell could that be 50/50?

I had to take the blame for a accident that was not my fault So git pulled out of a side road into the driver’s side rear wheel/panel. 6 months later he produced "witnesses" that said I cut the corner into the road he was pulling out if.

Grrr
    Even though she went on the wrong side i was supposed to give way.. wtf :/

insurance is getting worse and theres no protection for that sort of fraud!
    Quote Originally Posted by sportstractor View Post
    hi mate, Nice to see somebody else in Devon. I went from a gti-6 to an 8L S3. Although the 6 was a damn good car, the audi is pure luxury in comparison.

I certainly dont think you will be dissapointed with your choice, that would probably be my next choice of car.
    I really wanted a 6 after having my 1.8 for a first car! but i just couldn't afford to run it because I'm out on call and do a lot of miles. while my c4 was having a new gearbox (it took a month) so I bought a 306 DT thats when I got a taste for boost