Hello

charlie1

Reaction score
Hello Audi nuts, just joined - thought i'd say hi.
I don't actually own an Audi yet (I have a SEAT) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif but am soon to fix the problem by getting an S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif - once I can find the right spec/ colour/ price combination. Hopefully this forum is a good starting point for advice on what to look for. Can anyone offer any?
Cheers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome....plenty of S3 owners here that will help out. Good luck with you new purchase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Welcome to the Forum Tim! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Check out the S3 buyers guide in the A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis) if you havn't already done so, tou won't be disapointed with an S3! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cheers guys, will check out the buyers guide.
Jojo - are those 993 Turbo rims on your S3?

[ QUOTE ]
timbo123 said:
Cheers guys, will check out the buyers guide.
Jojo - are those 993 Turbo rims on your S3?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are replicas from Mille Miglia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

welcome the forum and be patient with your purchase.
Decided on what you want and get it. Because no doubt the week after your "comprimise" the car of your dreams will turn up for a good price somewher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
welcome the forum and be patient with your purchase.
Decided on what you want and get it. Because no doubt the week after your "comprimise" the car of your dreams will turn up for a good price somewher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like your talking from experience, but I know what you mean I've made the mistake of buying too quick before and been left regretting it, just requires will power to wait for the right one.

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Welcome to the forum, for an extra 50 pence per day you can join the OPWC "Official Post Whore Club" of Audi sport.net!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a spelling mistake?, Surley you mean an Extra 50 posts a day LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif