hey :)

MULLY A3

Reaction score
just got rid of my vauxhall corsa and purchased an black audi a3 2.0L 05 plate (auto), was sad to see the corsa go but am so in love with my audi, im into the whole modifercation craze and thinking stealth as in all black, hopeing people can show me some ideas.... thanks :haha:

Hiya and welcome along. Ah happy modding times ahead! Hope you have deep pockets lol.... So what mods do you have in mind?

hi, thanks, as always little mods at first, prob get the windows tinted sometime soon, wana go stealth as in all black but also like euro as in coilovers and pressed plate, i like the exhausts you get on the new A3s oooh and HIDs, ive got over £350 worth of audio from my corsa but im more than happy with the standard audi sound system :)

lol, sounds like you have loads of ideas. Tints are a great start as are the coilies! Any pics of the car?

Welcome on audi fans
All the best in mods

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

apologies these are photos from the dealer, i will upload better ones once im able to clean it.... stupid weather! :)

Cool ride Bud, I too am new to Audi, being a Ford man most of my adult, one thing I have noticed about VAG tuning stuff is it seems to be alot cheaper than Ford stuff, funny considering Audi is more of a premium brand than Ford. Still missing my 220bhp ST200 a little though.

ina way i miss my lil 1.2 corsa but to be insured on this at 19 for £200 more than my corsa theres a clear winner.... i do like the euro/vag concept as not many makes of car can pull it off, but audis just right. hopefully going for a stealth look but sorta euro i.e pressed plate and coilovers and ofcs some sh!t hot alloys.. anyways welcome, i just joined today so if u need help i wouldnt ask me :)

welcome to the site mate, I to have had my corsa from brand new and feel the need of a BIG step up to the A3, hopefully getting mine in April.