Status
Not open for further replies.
[ QUOTE ]
It's ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But it is very cute cat
21.gif
, by the way

[/ QUOTE ]

You see most lads buy fast cars to impress, I buy a cat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Oh, so you was 'trying' to impress the felines then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But it is very cute cat
21.gif
, by the way

[/ QUOTE ]

You see most lads buy fast cars to impress, I buy a cat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So your hobbies of "I.T., Cars and Women" are just a cover up for your real love of cute cats? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I bought a headlight and tomorrow Audi Service will change it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif AT LAST my Audi won't be "one eye" anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I bought a headlight and tomorrow Audi Service will change it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif AT LAST my Audi won't be "one eye" anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hee hee... you should have named it "One eyed willy" like the pirate in the Goonies (which you still haven;t watched... I know) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Put the Kettle on Laurra, I'm dieing here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

The ultimate unstopped (as yet) post whoring session, presumably?!?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
And it's all thanks to you for joining Laurra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Put the Kettle on Laurra, I'm dieing here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dying from what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The ultimate unstopped (as yet) post whoring session, presumably?!?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
And it's all thanks to you for joining Laurra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep... I am an angel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great avatar, BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Suppose I ought to get my post count up to 100, I dont mind using Laurra to do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Suppose I ought to get my post count up to 100, I dont mind using Laurra to do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cheeky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

She loves it, can't you tell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Laurra did you say you were from the Ukraine?

Do you know someone called Sonja?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah,,, she's from the Ukraine, in Cambridge... its the cold part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Cheers for the compliment on my avatar Laurra... picture of my car, made into a Chrome piccy... think it works well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

He hee... weldone to you fellow post whorers... what's happened to TDI though... I'm surprised he has not joined in... well to coin a famous Queen song...

The thread must go on (or is that show... I always get confused?!?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah,,, she's from the Ukraine, in Cambridge... its the cold part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Cheers for the compliment on my avatar Laurra... picture of my car, made into a Chrome piccy... think it works well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but thought I saw in a previous post of her's she was from somewhere cold? And her Englash suggests someone of foreign origin.

[ QUOTE ]
Laurra did you say you were from the Ukraine?

Do you know someone called Sonja?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know Sonja. She is my colleague.
But the Q is... do we speak about same Sonja /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

And no, I am not from Ukraine. I am from somewhere else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah but thought I saw in a previous post of her's she was from somewhere cold? And her Englash suggests someone of foreign origin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it so bad? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
She loves it, can't you tell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha...

not funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

And no, I am not from Ukraine. I am from somewhere else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, cryptic... so where? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's right. I am not Englishwoman
28.gif

Is it bad?
62.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Definately no bad thing... but where???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You very inquisitive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am from Lithuania
21.gif
lithuanian%20flag.jpg

Sorry guys and Laurra, actually had to do a days work today, so ergo no post whoring. But 6 pages on for Laurras hello . Fantastic.

Let the post whore commence.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

And cheers BP for noticing that i wasn't around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

And Laurra, all the guys are dying to know....

Where is Lithuania ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Yeah i noticed too mate kept waiting for your witty replies which never materialised!!! Welcome back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tell me do think Laurra feels welcome!!!!

This must be the super post of the Century

O'aye welcome Laurra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

I thought i might have gone too far but everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!

Hello Laurra.

Roll on page 8.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

By the way, congratulations Pooh-bah CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

At least the titles are still changing for some people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.