hiddenspy

Reaction score
hi folks newbie here ,havent yet got an s3 bud have decided that its my next car already done insurance quotes n its good prices i have been geting aswell

a little about me

im craig in from edinburgh (scotland) lol
24 at the moment i have a 1996 megane coupe its only a 1.6 8v i have spent far 2 much money on it,
i have done a compleat colour change from red to blue (vauxhall arden blue also known as vxr blue) im on my 3rd interior upgraded to half lether then to full lether but want to go back to half,
all the interior is black painted dash dyed carpet and rear shelf and dyed roof lyner (all black) it has an astra mk4 rear spoiler roof smothed with shark fin arial fited and customed to the rear water jet it has custom painted team dynamics drift z 17" 205 45s on it debadged rear with holes welded smoked side repeters the list gose on

heres some pics
SL371095.jpg

SL371101.jpg

pick of my car the misses and our dog :)
DSCF2276.jpg

DSCF2253.jpg

DSCF2252.jpg

DSCF2255.jpg

DSCF2263.jpg

im looking forward to geting an s3 and meeting up with you guys and girls , is there many people from scotland?

your car is very good nick pal, ive always liked the vxr blue, good luck with getting an S3 you wont be dissapointed, cheers shane, im not from scotland but we go to sheildaig every year lol.

thanks folks :) lol beleve it or not the gravel shots not had alot of efort in it just a good polish it has 10 coats of lacker and came out the body shop sparkling think that pic was about a year after it was sprayd right enuff

and yeah i cant wait for 3 hunting , im already looking but it will be later in the year before i get one , is there any comon problems i should be looking out for when vewing any???