New to Audi

Tuggy

Hot Rodder
Reaction score
Hi all, I,m Mark from Southampton,not purchased a car yet as i'm in process of getting my VXR Vectra ready to sell,front bumper painted/refub wheels,remove personel plate etc usual stuff to sell a car,had it for 5 years so time to move on,I'm probally going to get a S4 Cabriolet, 07 plate,then do RS4 conversion got rear bumper all ready on look out for more parts if any body know's of any thing.My main passion is Hot Rods which I have one finished and one on the go,I will update when I have purchsed.

well i cant see the point in getin a s4 cabby then rs4 conversion to do it right will cost ££££££££ and you could get a rs4 for the price it will cost
plus it will never be a rs4
and your gona need rear wings front wings bumpers etc etc etc etc to get it to look good

but thats just my thoughts each to there own an all that

bez101,,, you are right in one way,but with another Hot Rod on the build,one finished and me wanting another car I simply can't afford to lay out for a RS and still build,so gathering bits here and there i can have what i want in the end,body fabricating,painting etc don't cost me as I do it my self,suspension and exhaust work I do my self and what I can't do my son-in-law who works for a well known tuning company doe's it for me, the new parts I can get trade due to a family friend working for Audi,It wont be badged as a RS because it's not one ! just my own touch's added, another reason I don't want to buy a gennie RS is because when I take my Hot Rod out it stops traffic and pulls a ground like you wouldn't imagine no RS on the earth could match that,Cheers.

Welcome

Don't forget the quarters etc will need replacing to, also, don't go for replica wheels, the genuine RS4 ones are both different and much better!

Thanks for the welcome,hopefully just found more parts,and no the wheels will be the real deal.yours looks good !still learning all the Audi differences as I've never had one .

Just reread my 2nd to last post and it should read " pulls a crowd " not pulls a ground !!!

Hi there and welcome from a fellow new member. Hope you find what you're after. When I was looking there was a dealer in Wallisdown area of Bournemouth that seemed to buy in S4s quite often. There also an Audi meet on 20/2 in Southampton that would give you some ideas and I'm sure your hot rod would be welcomed along if you hadn't yet got the Audi. The thread is here, although timings haven't been set yet.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/smalle...shire-south-central-meet-20th-feb-2011-a.html

Thanks for the tip, if i'm not working I pop down to the meet but it wont be in the Hot Rod as the gearbox is still out and I'm finishing some touch up paint work,as for pic's Isort some out and put up on the site.Mark.