New to the forum and the Audi name . . .

Hi Corey and welcome to the forum. Wish you all the best getting your new Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanx for the welcome.

Well, I am now the new owner of a 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro Manual with sport package. (allthough I have 17" Audi wheels vice 16" which is what I expected)

Does the moon roof/HID's mean that the car has the Premium package?

I will post pix this weekend.

Thanx for the welcomes guys!

I have already been to Lake Tahoe twice along with a friend in a 05 WRX. Let me say that summer tires and boost don't mix well in snow on the A4. My car gets so sideways, major fun, (I love the oversteer this car has) but a little more hard to control then my friends WRX with all season tires.

So far, I LOVE the car, leaps and bounds better then my 2000 Honda Prelude as far as daily drving goes. Now I just need some dry pavement to see how she does.

hey don't go driving on the pavement in the UK!!! Sure fire way of losing your license!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I drove highway 1 in a 5litre mustang once. South or San Fran/Jose. Great drive. Also had the car up the hills in San Fran - it was early Feb and some ice in the hills. Now that is a car that is major fun!! Step on the gas and then drop the car from N into D - hours of fun!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Would love to go up to Lake Tahoe my next trip over. But in an s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif