Another member

sinic

Audi WAudi
Reaction score
Hi, like the site, new to this one but have been lurking on Audifans for a few years.

On my 2nd Audi now. 1st was a 1999 A4 2.8 Quattro then last July bought an '04 A4s. Love the new car, easily out handles a lot of other cars with the s suspension. Bought it with 60k and FASH. Found that when the '04's were new Audi recomended cambelt every 8 years but they've now changed to 5 years. This brought a bit of paranoia so had it done with Audi and a new rear anti roll bar.

So far fitted an Audi Aux port, bought the port and leads from Audi from the current A4 model and fitted it into the recess on the centre console behind cigar lighter and wired into the CD changer port on the back of the stereo. The car also came fitted with a 'Tracker' courtesty of the first owner but she's currently standard apart from that and my media interface mod.

Will be doing some minor mods this year. Possibly black front grill & de badge mod, with mesh lower and would like to cut out the black plastic blank in the rear bumper lower and replace that with black mesh if that's possible? I assume it is, but if anyone has done it already I'd like to share notes.
May even get some Autohaus plate surrounds and new chrome door & window trims as they have lost a little bit of their bling.

I have been watching A4 sat nav stereos on ebay, may delve into one of those and cruise control. Would also like to fit a multifunction steering wheel for the stereo controls but I've yet to find out if that is a possible modification on the b6 if it was non standard?

Would appreciate any extra knowledge on offer!

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome.
I suppose black is quite a common colour on the B6?

There's a metallic blue '53 FSI Sport round the corner from me, nice colour but ruined by a tow bar. Not sure if he's on here or not?