Hello people ..

BBMatic

Reaction score
hi people
my name's BURN [from London]..wife and I just got ourselves a 2006 2l A6 Avant tdi, were persuaded by friends to desert our previous normal choice and so far very happy with the car..its
Curious to know what the designation is of the leather seats... if anyone knows where i can look on the original sale sticker/ service book inside cover for a code? Kind of a middle brown, (do i hear sniggers at the back there), well, all i can say is it goes very nicely with the NordlichBlau paintwork and walnut . (managed to work that one out myself). Will post pics up if thats the done thing but its only a humble factory spec estate at the current time! (not for long hopefully...
Was a lucky find because we had just a fortnight previously bought a newer car with 60k on the clock which completely died 2 days after purchase..won't mention the brand but its a neighbourly rival :banghead: Got a full refund thank the Lord and here we are.
Anyway - good to be here and i must go looking up that leather colour now, i'm just going to image search audi interior and hopefully spot it :yes:
B, London

Thank you..
as far as improvements go..looking for a custom built sub or two and some extra power on the stereo first but will keep the HU etc stock. Seems like the A3 is spoilt for audio upgrades comparatively but time to address that soon... :eek:)
Seems like the leather is Amaretto, not everyones cup of tea maybe? But I loved it at first sight. Thanks again

I did a custom build for my subs too - small boot unfortunately!

Hi and welcome. Leathers a good colour, good in summer! Enjoy the car and the mods that follow.