AH FabricationsChris Nott

Thread: Hello people ..

Reverse Gear

Status

Hello people ..

hi people
    my name's BURN [from London]..wife and I just got ourselves a 2006 2l A6 Avant tdi, were persuaded by friends to desert our previous normal choice and so far very happy with the car..its
    Curious to know what the designation is of the leather seats... if anyone knows where i can look on the original sale sticker/ service book inside cover for a code? Kind of a middle brown, (do i hear sniggers at the back there), well, all i can say is it goes very nicely with the NordlichBlau paintwork and walnut . (managed to work that one out myself). Will post pics up if thats the done thing but its only a humble factory spec estate at the current time! (not for long hopefully...
    Was a lucky find because we had just a fortnight previously bought a newer car with 60k on the clock which completely died 2 days after purchase..won't mention the brand but its a neighbourly rival Got a full refund thank the Lord and here we are.
    Anyway - good to be here and i must go looking up that leather colour now, i'm just going to image search audi interior and hopefully spot it
    B, London

2. # ADS
    ADS

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Welcome to the site!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thank you..
    as far as improvements go..looking for a custom built sub or two and some extra power on the stereo first but will keep the HU etc stock. Seems like the A3 is spoilt for audio upgrades comparatively but time to address that soon... :o)
    Seems like the leather is Amaretto, not everyones cup of tea maybe? But I loved it at first sight. Thanks again

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    I did a custom build for my subs too - small boot unfortunately!

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Hi and welcome. Leathers a good colour, good in summer! Enjoy the car and the mods that follow.

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    welcome to the site mate
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW