Stolen Audi S4

pilcob

Reaction score
Not the ideal first post.
Became the excited owner of blue 2003 S4 on christmas eve only to have it stolen 10 days later on 03-01-2011
if you are offered any parts or are aware of any cars matching the decription please let me know.

Car stolen off driveway in Southport whilst I was coding RNS-E

2003 Audi S4 saloon, last seen with V10 VRS registration mark
Nogaro blue
Dark tinted windows.
Standard wheels Avus II I think.
RS4 front brakes.
Sports cats and exhaust system.
All S4 badges removed.

sorry if details are not very specific, I am new to Audi, previously owned Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec

Last edited:
you left the keys in ?

Yes I was working on the car, turned back for less than 5 seconds and car was started, managed to open drivers door to extract the driver but he reversed out of private driveway on second attempt and knocked me down in the process.

Hate these threads/posts, they go through me!

Wouldn't like to know how it feels, gutted for you!

Sorry to hear the bad news

****** hell. so you were right next to the car when some b4stard jumped in and tried driving off??

sorry your first post wasn't a happier one mate. hope they track down the f*cker responsible, and i hope you're ok after being hit by your own car :(

Not holding breath waiting for car to be found, I suspect it is in a 1000 parts by now, it is thought the car was probably stolen to order.
I have lived at my current address for over 13 years and there have been no cars stolen from the estate in that time to the best of my knowledge.
The driver was quite skillfull, I had a 3.5 Tonne LWB transit van blocking the driveway at the time and he still managed to get on to the road and seemed quite intent on making sure there was no damage caused to the vehicle.

Hi Guys, Car stolen is same as the one in my avatar, same wheels, same colour etc..except mine has dark tinted windows.
If anyone can tell me the colour name I would be grateful, thanks in advance.

Absolutely gutted for you mate. But on the other hand...... Key's in the ignition????

just been out in the mrs vintage clio for a drive and commented on a 03 plate, sprint blue S4 in leigh on sea, essex! very rare, not seen one for a long time.

just been out in the mrs vintage clio for a drive and commented on a 03 plate, sprint blue S4 in leigh on sea, essex! very rare, not seen one for a long time.

Dont suppose you noticed if it had blacked out windows and RS4 brakes did you?
Also forgot to mention in first post, all S4 badging had been removed.

Hi mate, first thing, were you ok / are you ok?

Secondly, I'm really sorry about the theft mate, feel for you - I'm always looking on eBay and similar at stuff so for sure I will keep at eye out. It could be worth putting the Registration number on here incase anyone see's it - normally I wouldn't advise deliberately putting your reg online but in the circumstances I don't think it will cause you any harm!

Best wishes and best of luck

Chris

Hope you are ok!

Gutted for you, just cannot imagine how you are feeling. You never know, it may be found. As said above, give reg. and post in the B6 section too. Hope it turns up.

Wow, really feel for you. Will keep my eyes peeled, you never know where it may end up if it's still in 1 piece.

A lesson to us all I think.

Best of luck.

wtf not good im in southport myself going to have to take more car scumbags i will keep eyes and ears open where abouts in southport are you

i live in southport also. will keep an eye out for you.
about a month ago a police officer warned me about people targeting audi S cars, told me to be vary wary. now i know why.

Sorry to hear this bad news its very worrying.

I'm a long way from you but will keep a look out.

Hope it gets sorted soon for you.

Thanks all for your comments and concern, I should be thankfull for only having minor head and whiplash type injuries, could have been a lot worse I suppose.

Car last seen with V10 VRS registration, colour confirmed as Nogaro blue.

@ jay01704, car stolen form Haig ave area near football ground

Thanks all for your comments and concern, I should be thankfull for only having minor head and whiplash type injuries, could have been a lot worse I suppose.

I was going to say that earlier - it's only car car at the end of the day (not wishing to sound harsh) and your relatively unharmed! You can replace your car, you can't replace your life.

Mike

i live in southport also. will keep an eye out for you.
about a month ago a police officer warned me about people targeting audi S cars, told me to be vary wary. now i know why.

Made statement to police at the hospital whilst waiting for treatment, he told me Audi's are the current most stolen car, for those that do not already have them I would definately recommend having a tracking device fitted.

It could be worth putting the Registration number on here incase anyone see's it - normally I wouldn't advise deliberately putting your reg online but in the circumstances I don't think it will cause you any harm!Chris

The chances are the car has a different number plate on it already, if its still the original car and not been broken down for parts..

Sorry to hear about the car, sucks when it was such a new toy. Hope it all gets sorted.

haig ave is just up the road from me if i hear of anything i will let you know it defo sounds like an opitunist and i can gaurentee it being driven on fake plates so still a chance of it back as they tend to sel them on after theve had there fun hope you get it sorted and im looking into trakers now people just cant have anything nowadays

**** mate not good we've all got our eyes peeled for it I'm in west London so miles away will keep a look out round here you never no where the ******** will take it might have been used in crime hope it comes back to you mate fingers crossed and as they say it is only a car and your still alive

**** news tho mate
Regards
Dan

Last edited:
Insurance are going to take all details of theft/claim over the phone today, policy states no offer will be made until 42 days after theft of vehicle.

Fingers crossed, I hope I get a compasionate loss adjuster.

Cheeky ********! It amazes me the Neck of some of these toe rags.

Hi all
Police phoned me today to inform me vehicle now recovered, I was told it is still in one piece, hoping to go and inspect the car tomorrow.

Jesus thats lucky, hope for the best now. Good luck and fill us in on any news!

Had a work call out to do today near to the location of the vehicle storage depot, I was not able to contact them via phone but thought I would call in anyway, police phoned me whilst I was on my way there to tell me storage depot was not open at weekends and that they would need the car for a couple of days anyway before I can collect and they will phone me when they are done with the car.
Was hoping to inspect car today just to give my imagination a break, still it now gives me time to get a decent camera for photos, plus all the documents and keys should be posted back to me by then.