Newbie...Picked up A3 2.0 tdi 170 S line today

Daz395

Reaction score
Set off from Merthyr today for a 320 mile round trip to a BMW dealer in Conwy,North Wales. The A3 S line had been part exchanged by its only previous owner for a BMW and the car was advertised on autotrader with very basic info, no optional extras listed and poor pictures.

The A3 is 2.0TDI 170,has 45k on a 57 plate,turned out to be Phantom black not black had black grill with black interior inserts,rear parking sensors, chrome roof rails,privacy glass, DSG, BOSE, Symphony CD,Electric heated front seats,Front and rear airbags, through load facility and blinds in rear doors and shelf.

As soon as I saw it I snapped it up for £13200 :yes:with new MOT 6 months tax and 3 months warranty.

Im like a kid with a new toy. Ill post some pics after ive washed it. Its filthy now.

Last edited:
welcome to the site mate, looking forward to seeing the pics. Same spec I'm after but I'm presuming yours is a 5 door?

Yes, 5 door. I had a TT before but needed something bit more sensible. Really liked the look of the sportback.