Helllloooooo all :)

cwieq

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-maniacs.com
Hi all, im tom, from wigan.
at the moment I have an A3 8P DSG, 2.0TFSI

Im also audi-maniacs forum user. Hope I'll find some good infos here as well as I'll be able to help.
I have VAG so any1 from G.Manchester area is welcome to ask for checking his/her audi lol ;)

Greetings..

Hi Tom, I'm also from manchester too mate. Welcome to the site, whats your plans for the car or mods so far?

well, I just bought multifunction steering wheel, and i hope it will come over by the end of this week, so it will be my 1st mod. Im not planning anything special so far due to saving money for my study (starting in 2011 @ salford uni). so u know what I mean. But in the future? hmmm who know...
BTW where can I post some pics of my a3? lol

Hiya Tom, welcome to the mad house!!! Ah Salford, know one or two studying there. Set up an account in photobucket so you can drop the links of your pics in here. Would be good to see some pics. Enjoy...

hi mate where in wigan you from? i'm in ince. prob seen you knockin around but will keep an eye out now :)

steering wheel changed :) now I can enjoy multifunction wheel too lol. It was plug&play in my case, fortunately. If u need any info just PM me.