Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Smile Hello from Bournemouth

Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello. Recently picked up our first Audi and thought it only right to join a very informative forum like this one. I've tinkered about with various cars in the past but the Audi is our family car, rather than just my toy but I'm planning to do some engine performance mods next year.
    We purchased a 2007 2.0 petrol turbo fsi model with the manual 6 speed box in the s line spec from the local Audi dealer which came with Vienna full leather, ipod control, bluetooth steering controls and the "no smoking pack" lol.

So far were loving it

Mike.

2007 A3 2.0T FSI S-LINE.
    Full Vienna Leather/Ipod Connection/Digital Dual Zone Climate Control/Arm Rest/No Smoking Pack/Blue Tooth Steering Wheel Controls/Chrome Exhaust Trims/Bose Speaker Upgrade.

2. # ADS
    ADS

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Welcome, great car mate

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Welcome to the site pal
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

5th Gear

Status
    Welcome to the site. You need to be calling APD (01202 621761) over in Holton Heath and speaking to Paul or Neil about getting some Revo software. i promise you will never regret it!!
    "Dont get me wrong. Ugly girls need loving. Just not by me."

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Hiya Mike, welcome to the fun house. See already they are spending your money with mod ideas lol! Nice looking car indeed. Roll on summer eh so you can start to tinker again.

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Hiya Mike, welcome to the fun house. See already they are spending your money with mod ideas lol! Nice looking car indeed. Roll on summer eh so you can start to tinker again.
    Hi Sarah, read your build thread, fantastic stuff. Mine is mainly driven by the missus, 1 mile to her work and taking the kids to school and the boot is for the dog lol.

2007 A3 2.0T FSI S-LINE.
    Full Vienna Leather/Ipod Connection/Digital Dual Zone Climate Control/Arm Rest/No Smoking Pack/Blue Tooth Steering Wheel Controls/Chrome Exhaust Trims/Bose Speaker Upgrade.

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Thanks, I loved every minute of doing it. Ah the school run car! Hope she lets you have a go at weekends lol

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Brown passenger seat.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS4cab View Post
    Welcome to the site. You need to be calling APD (01202 621761) over in Holton Heath and speaking to Paul or Neil about getting some Revo software. i promise you will never regret it!!
    Do it

The One And Only Brown Bora

Current: 2007 S3, Solar Orange - Revo Stage1 + all the toys
    Sold: 2000 S3, Black
    Sold: 2003 BAM Nogaro Blue S3, Revo Stage2, 19" Rial Daytona's, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 2001 A3 1.8T
    Sold: 2002 A3 1.8T, Custurd Code, BBS CH, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 1999 A3 1.6, Jewish Racing Gold, S4 Wheels

Xbox live ID: o_HODGE_o
    PS3 live ID: Hodge_09

1st Gear

Status
    Cars looks mint dude!

Welcome to the forum
    Wanted : Stainless Cat-Back monies waiting

Standard Nogaro Blue 21O AMK S3

Status
    should come to a breakfast run, I live in Verwood so am in Bournmouth all the time
    there is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AUDI A3 SLINE View Post
    Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello. Recently picked up our first Audi and thought it only right to join a very informative forum like this one. I've tinkered about with various cars in the past but the Audi is our family car, rather than just my toy but I'm planning to do some engine performance mods next year.
    We purchased a 2007 2.0 petrol turbo fsi model with the manual 6 speed box in the s line spec from the local Audi dealer which came with Vienna full leather, ipod control, bluetooth steering controls and the "no smoking pack" lol.

So far were loving it

Mike.
    Welcome matey!

I recently purchased a 2.0T 3dr DSG. Very nice car, you won't be dissappointed!

Hope it gives you plenty of miles of happy, safe and trouble free motoring.

Keep us informed of your mods!

S.
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!