gutted

cabby

Reaction score
new boy in town. hi, missed out on 1.8 a4 cab on monday nite. it had loadsa mods, 2003. sold fof 7k. looked the dogs. would hav been a step up from my 2.4 cab, ****** eblay!!!:(

Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search! even though there are lots out there, it is hard to find a tidy one.

Keep in there mate! Take a look at my build thread on the link below!

Another will come up, they always do. Welcome to the forum and get some ideas whilst you are waiting.

hey chaps, seeing all the mods done on that cab as made me thinks i should start on my silver 2.4 open top beaut. where to start!!

thanks... been trippin around this forum for ages, good to be in with the in crowd.

hey chaps, seeing all the mods done on that cab as made me thinks i should start on my silver 2.4 open top beaut. where to start!!

Keep an eye on the thread because I have a lot more stuff going on very soon!!

hi ya. so far i been looking at a5 alloys to fit a4, seen sat nav all singing all dancing unit on ebay, lights! fed up at looking for the right 1's.

If your going to buy a 1.8T - try and find a Quattro one - they are much rarer and will hold their value better. They are a little heavier, but will corner better and handle better in adverse conditions - I've had both and prefer the Quattro Convertible allday everyday!