hello

chickers

Reaction score
Website
www.aaautosport.com
hay i'm new to audi-sport.net.. found forum through Dizzythedog url while looking for subinstalls. (after 5 years wont a bit more sound!!)

so i have owned an run an 8p 1.6 from new! (perants fam car) but as i drive it more than them now am wonting to upgrade it!

i am no newbie to modding cars tho.. been doing that since i was 16 and now am 24! and as people get to know me they will realise i am not affried to moddify motors!

currently the car is completly std. but i have big plans for the aplly named "alice" ( mums idea to name it tht! prob better thn being called bob tho! ;) )

so the plans..

uprates but simple sound system! nothing fancy stealth sub, bluetooth handsfree HU.
full S3 leathers flocked dash,
exterior: full 2010 s3 body lowered 45mm on 18" r8 v10 reps wrapped in prada spec2 rubber,
full s3 2L T engine and quatro running gear and brakes!

so yes big plans but in no hurry to complete! time is not a factor on this car but the whole package to look like a std s3 will be the result!

this is not my ownly car! i also own, run and maintain a 1977 MGB GT that i have done up to be a rally car! oh and a motor bike with big plans 2! :yum:

nick..

ty 4 the welcomes

and even tho you al know wht a std 8p looks like!
148531_475918767121_789302121_5523040_5009689_n.jpg

Last edited:
"hey guys...
saim here i am new comer here so let welcome me...
i am just looking for some interesting things and i am pretty much sure that here i will get them... share some interesting things with me........"