First time Audi owner from Devon saying hi!

2thumbs

Reaction score
Hello. A joined here a couple days back as it seems like the best UK based Audi forum, and with lots of info for me to look over of an evening lol.

On the weekend just gone, I had an '99 A4 2.4 V6 in dark blue delivered to me (laa de daa) which I am very happy with, although it's not without it's faults (can be left for another thread). But with 154k on the clock I have to say it's done very well for itself.

I've done a few small things to it since Monday, such as:

Wash it twice
Fit Bosch AeroTwin flat blades
Re-seat the glove box (was wonky) and reconnect the lamp
Fit new batteries in the remote key as it would only work from about 4 feet away before.
Bought a genuine oil filter, some sumps plugs, a new coolant temp sensor + o-ring and clip, carbon coated pollen filter and fuel filter ready to be fitted.

Anyway, hopefully I wont be too much of a lurker, and I may be able to make it to a local meet or two. :)

Hello and Welcome to the awsome ASN

Post up some pics of your car dude :icon_thumright:

Enjoy

Welcome to the site
Hello. A joined here a couple days back as it seems like the best UK based Audi forum, and with lots of info for me to look over of an evening lol.
Yes its quite good and a shedload of advice and tips on spending money on your car so let your bank manager know :)

Thank you for the welcomes! I'll post some pics shortly. :)