Hello! New A3 Cab owner...

Pandy

A3 Cab TDI
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Well, I've decided to grow up after selling my Supra twin turbo, and I got myself an 58 plate A3 cabriolet (my other half really wanted a cabriolet!)

My car history in short involves a few hot hatches - Cupra R's, Clio 182s and of course then moved onto the Supra.

Still miss the Supra, but the diesel bills are keeping me happy at the moment!!

Anyway just thought I'd say hello, the name is Andy!

Also, couple of Q's (I will search!) but if anyone can help before I do so, does anyone know if I can replace my current headlights with the newer facelift ones?

Thanks again!

Andy

Hello Andy and Welcome to ASN

Get some pic's up dude! Dont think i have ever seen A3 cab before..!?

Enjoy

Hiya Andy and welcome. Nice car, ok not as quick as the Supra but hey you've done that now! Enjoy.....

Ask your question in the relevant A3 section, the guys there will help but I think its not possible without alot of body mods but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

That is a lovely looking car there Sarah! 3.2 v6 in an A3... lovely.

Unfortunately, I have grown up a bit (at 24!) so I can't imagine I'll be modifying it too much, but lights and alloys are definitely on the short term list!

Will definitely ask though! Cheers.

Edit:

Noggy, I'll get some photos up when it's a bit cleaner ;). A3 Cabs are getting more and more popular though - seen a few of them around my area now (Oxford.)

Last edited:
Thanks very much, I love my little A3 to bits.

Nah, you can grow up but still mod! it will get you in the end, especially on here lol! You get the mod bug!!!

But agree....pics.........are needed.