hey everyone

20v-turbo

Reaction score
hey, im from a little town in north wales, decided to join as each time i look for pictures of audis it allways goes here and i have enjoyed the things ive seen

i currently drive an Audi A3 20vt sport 1999 AGU, currently ridding sky high :( on 18 lambo reps, bailey dumpvalve (not me, going for 007p) panel filter, custome boot install, pioneer gold plus setup, prjector headlights and hids

also goyt a mk2 golf vr6 project going on (i love my VAGS)

MY CAR IS A LOVE IT OR HATE IT ATM, LOL due to stone chips it peeled my laquer on the bonnet so i painted it satin black due to lack of funds, and then i gt piseed and painted crap on it, but soon im getting a full respray hopefully :)

to embarrassed to show what ive done to the bonet lol

dsc00215.jpg

dsc00216.jpg

dsc00217.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the forum dude :icon_thumright:

Some awsome build threads on here that must be read!

Enjoy

by any chance could you guide me in the right direction to some good build threads please :),, this forums a bit different to my usuall ones lol :)

blaenau ffestiniog

im on the vagwales.net forum good site for north wales meets

i drive nearly everyday from there across the a470 to llandudno so im allwyas everywhere haha

Hiya and welcome, sure you will fit in well on here! Nice looking car. I love the MK2s, been looking for a project car but on hold at the mo!
Have fun.....

Hiya and welcome, sure you will fit in well on here! Nice looking car. I love the MK2s, been looking for a project car but on hold at the mo!
Have fun.....

if you do a project cant go wrong with a mk2 :p

smooth the bay
20vt or vr6, or like me vr6t :ninja:

well easy to play with, everything fits in nicly,handles well and when finished will go like **** off a stick :)

Well, will certainly be something we will get around to doing, cant wait too! You'll have to post pics of the MK2 too

might post some pics when ive finished teh smoothing :) looking bit sorry for itself at, in middle of welding the sheets in :)

this how it looks atm after hitting it with the lowering stick
31122011.jpg

31122012.jpg

31122013.jpg
31122014.jpg

getting painted satin black saturday, and also on the hunt fro blue s3 interior and also some audi monoblocks or tsw holsteins

welcome to the site mate, car looks so much better lowered. what've you got planned next?