Hi all

jackj

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself; I'm picking up my A3 2.0 TDI Black Edition in Ibis White on Thursday and I really cannot wait!

I've been part of forums in the past depending on which car I've drove and this is my 1st Audi so I presume I'll be on these forums alot in the future months - thanks and talk soon!

Jack

Thanks guys - the photo in my avatar is the photo of the exact car I'm picking up on Thursday, however I'll post some better photos on Thursday night once I've got it home :happy:

Massive thank you for all of the welcomes - much appreciated! Bit of bad news - I was due to pick me new car up on Thursday, but unfortunately I cannot get the time off from work to go pick it up so I will be picking it up 1st thing on Saturday at 9am. Really getting excited now and will get some nice shots up on Saturday :)

Dude! Pull a sickie :eyebrows:

:racer:

:yes:

Haha! Trust me, this crossed my mind! It's all good though, Saturday seems to be flying around now :D I just can't wait to get behind the wheel!

Hi all,

I'm picking up my A3 2.0 TDI Black Edition in Exclusive Java Green tonight. I know some will like the colour and others will hate it :) What do you guys think?

Pree

wheres the pics then pree.........go on it'll be fine !:ohmy:
Anything to pass the time till my beast arrives .

Last edited: